The SUMMIT 8800 is a digital flow computer for custody transfer (CT) measurement. Its state of the art full colour graphical touch screen allows a graphical representation of the measurement process, with all measured values shown in real time; Up to 5 different types of meters combined in one flow computer, with CT measurements still being processed within 0.25s.
The SUMMIT 8800 communicates via digital, analogue, serial and Ethernet interfaces to obtain the measurement and diagnostics from the field converters and analysers. All calculated values (densities, flow rates, totals, etc.) are available in Modbus format which can be read by any PLC, SCADA, accounting system etc.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Compliant with all main international standards, such as OIML, ISO, API, AGA, GOST
- Fully digital; no loss on accuracy due to analogue to digital conversions
- Enhanced diagnostics with logging of preselected measured parameters
- Modbus mapping & system compatibility (DCSs, PLCs, Supervisory, SCADA, HMI)
- Advanced system integration incl. eReporting push, web interfacing and remote monitoring
- Very short cycle time: down to 0.25 sec
- Redundant operation in duty-standby configuration
- Up to 8 non-CT multi product liquid applications per flow computer