The DK32/34 is a variable area (VA) flowmeter for measuring low flow rates of liquids and gases. The tried and tested meter is particularly suitable for flow monitoring and dosing in gas analyser systems or on purge panels. Due to its robust all-metal design it can also be used in difficult process conditions with temperatures up to +200°C / +392°F or pressures up to 400 barg / 5800 psig. It is available with a metering valve as standard to accurately set the flow value.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Simple, low-cost installation: Able to measure and display without auxiliary power supply
- Purgemeter with 2 optional limit switches for flow monitoring
- Various stainless steel and alloy sensor materials
- Optional surface passivation with SilcoNert®2000 for trace-level analysis
- Ingress protection IP65/66
- Full scale value for liquids: 1.6…150 l/h / 0.4…40 GPH
- Full scale value for gases: 16…4,800 l/h / 0.6…170 SCFH
- Turndown ratio 10:1
- Maximum measuring error: ±4% (acc. to VDI/VDE 3513-2) or ±3% of full scale
- Suitable for use in Safety Instrumented Systems with SIL 2, in redundant design (1oo2) also in SIL 3 applications (type A device)
- Approved for hazardous areas