The OPTIWAVE-M 7500 is a highly accurate and reliable 2-wire 80 GHz radar (FMCW) level transmitter for measuring ullage. Equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel housing, this marine level radar is designed to withstand the roughest conditions on deck. Due to its flush-mounted PEEK Lens antenna with a very small beam angle, this FMCW radar is the optimal choice for continuous, non-contact level measurement involving narrow small or high tanks with internal obstructions. Insensitive to deposits or corrosive environments, this marine level transmitter is equally suited for oil or other liquids, slurries and pastes as well as solids.
- Cargo radar level gauge designed to operate in the roughest marine conditions
- With rugged stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) housing and display protection
- Redundant display: ullage/level will always be shown locally
- Inert gas pressure sensor (IGP) integral part of radar flange
- Flush-mounted PEEK Lens antenna (no tank intrusion):
- DN70 / 2¾″ with extremely focussed beam angle of only 4° for use in narrow tanks
- DN40 / 1½″ with narrow beam angle of 8° for small to large tanks
- TBM (Tank Bottom Management) ensures reliable measurement even in empty tanks:
- dedicated algorithms to filter and compensate for irregular radar wave reflections that occur at tank bottom when the vessel is empty
- allows for quick and easy commissioning of tanks regardless of their size, material or geometry
- Accuracy: ±2 mm / 0.08"
- Optimised for use with the CARGOMASTER® solution for liquid cargo monitoring and alarm