The OPTISOUND 3010 is a 2- or 4-wire ultrasonic level transmitter for basic applications up to 5 m / 16.4 ft. It is designed for continuous measurement of liquids such as rainwater and wastewater as well as bulk solids in nearly all sectors of industry. The level transmitter is particularly suitable for use in small tanks or in open channels for flow measurement.
- Continuous, non-contact level measurement
- Maintenance free operation
- Measures independent of varying medium characteristics
- Suitable for profile measurement on conveyor belts
- Suitable for use in corrosive environments
- Available with optional mounting bracket for easy alignment of the sensor