The OPTISYS IND 8100 is a hygienic inductive conductivity measuring system mainly designed for the food and beverage industry. With its extremely fast response time the compact stainless steel device is particularly suitable for applications in the field of product separation or CIP systems to shorten transition phases. The 3A and EHEDG certified system (special adapters required) has a fast-responding integrated temperature sensor allowing for reliable and cost-saving product identification, e.g. of the various CIP agents.
- Compact or remote versions, fully sterilisable design
- Very short response times (T90: conductivity <2 s; temperature <15 s)
- 14 selectable measuring ranges
- Direct indication of concentrations
- Fully calibrated with optional calibration certificates
- 3 display background colours, steady or flashing, for indicating process status
- 3A and EHEDG certified (in combination with hygienic process adapters: Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851, DIN 11864-1, SMS or VARIVENT®)
- 3 sensor insertion lengths: 37, 60, 83 mm or 1.46", 2.36", 3.27"
- Insensitive to fouling and polarisation
- With integrated Pt100