The OPTISYS TSS 1050 is an optical total suspended solids system for basic hygienic applications. It features an elastomer-free process connection and is particularly suitable for monitoring water quality, optimising cleaning operations (SIP/CIP) or improving separation and filter processes in the food and beverage industry.
The sensor features a compact design with head-mounted transmitter and robust housing (IP69K). It can be mounted into tanks or pipelines using its hygienic G1⁄2 thread connection via hygienic adapters. The OPTISYS TSS 1050 is an absorption sensor using a NIR light source (880 nm). There are three different OPLs (Optical Path Lengths) and corresponding concentration ranges available. The 4…20 mA output signal can be scaled from 0…100%.
- Compact and robust design (IP69K) with sapphire optical window
- 3 OPLs (Optical Path Length) available: 5 mm, 10 mm and 20 mm / 0.2", 0.4" and 0.8"
- Standardized, elastomer-free process connection
- Long-term stability of LED light source (>5 years)
- Fast process monitoring (~1.5 s)
- Parametrisation via integrated transmitter display or PC / laptop
- Various hygienic adapters available (VARIVENT®, Tri-Clamp etc.)