The OPTISYS TSS 2050 is an optical total suspended solids system for basic hygienic applications. It is particularly suitable for monitoring water quality, optimising cleaning operations (SIP/CIP) or improving separation and filter processes in the food and beverage industry. The sensor features a compact design with head-mounted transmitter and robust housing (IP69K).
It can be easily mounted into tanks or pipelines via manual or automatic retractable assemblies. The OPTISYS TSS 2050 has an absorption sensor using a NIR light source (880 nm). There are three different OPLs (Optical Path Lengths) and corresponding concentration ranges available. The 4…20 mA output signal can be scaled from 0…100%.
- Compact and robust design (IP69K) with sapphire optical window
- 2 OPLs (Optical Path Length) available: 5 mm, 10 mm / 0.2", 0.4"
- Long-term stability of LED light source (>5 years)
- Fast process monitoring (~1.5 s)
- Parametrisation via integrated transmitter display or PC / laptop
- Various retractable mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling