The OPTISYS TSS 3050 is an optical total suspended solids system for hygienic applications. It features an elastomer-free process connection and is particularly suitable for monitoring water quality, optimising cleaning operations (CIP) or improving separation and filter processes in food and beverage applications. The device can be mounted into tanks or pipelines using its hygienic G1⁄2 thread connection via hygienic adapters.
The system features a compact design with head-mounted transmitter within a robust housing (IP69K). The OPTISYS TSS 3050 guarantees a wide measuring range (0…6 OD, 0…3 AU, 0…3250 EBC, 0…13000 FAU, 0…13000 TEF or 0…26.65 mg/l) and comes factory calibrated 0…3 AU or 26.65 mg/l.
- Compact and robust design (IP69K) with sapphire optical window
- OPL (Optical Path Length) available: 5 mm / 0.2"
- Standardized, elastomer-free process connection
- Long-term-stability of LED light source (>5 years)
- Fast process monitoring (~1.5 s)
- Factory calibrated (0…3 AU)
- Parametrisation via display or PC / laptop
- Various hygienic adapters available (VARIVENT®, Tri-Clamp etc.)