The OPTISYS TSS 4050 is an optical total suspended solids system for hygienic applications. It is particularly suitable for monitoring water quality, optimising cleaning operations (CIP) or improving separation and filter processes in food and beverage applications. It can be easily mounted into tanks or pipelines via manual or automatic retractable assemblies. The system features a compact design with head-mounted transmitter within a robust housing (IP69K). The OPTISYS TSS 4050 guarantees a wide measuring range (0…6 OD, 0…3 AU, 0…3250 EBC, 0…13000 FAU, 0…13000 TEF or 0…26.65 mg/l) and comes factory calibrated 0…3 AU.
- Compact and robust design (IP69K) with sapphire optical window
- OPL (Optical Path Length) available: 5 mm / 0.2"
- Long-term stability of LED light source (>5 years)
- Fast process monitoring (~1.5 s)
- Factory calibrated (0…3 AU)
- Parametrisation via display or PC / laptop
- Various retractable mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling