The OPTITEMP TRA-F13 is a flanged RTD sensor assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell (based on form 2F) and neck tube. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications is suitable for temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases, in pipes and tanks at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. It is designed to operate up to +600°C / +1100°F. The particular advantage of this sensor type is that its wetted parts can be coated (e.g. with PTFE), making it resistant to aggressive media. The OPTITEMP TRA-F13 is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx