The OPTITEMP TRA-F23 is a flanged RTD sensor assembly with a reduced welded multipart thermowell (based on form 2F). The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications is suitable for temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases where a fast response time is required. It can be used in pipes and tanks at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. The OPTITEMP TRA-F23 is designed to operate up to +600°C / +1100°F. The particular advantage of this sensor type is that its wetted parts can be coated (e.g. with PTFE), making it resistant to aggressive media.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Standard or customised lengths available
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional transmitter and display