The OPTITEMP TRA-W80 is a cable sensor (RTD) for soil temperature measurement or similar applications. The heavy duty sensor is designed to withstand high pressures and harsh environments. The robust, oil-tight cable can handle a maximum tensile load of 900N. Its cable can be pulled so as to move the sensor even if buried. The ground temperature sensor features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element that is placed in the tip of the tube filled with heat transfer compound for fast response times. The measuring range of the sensor is -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The OPTITEMP TRA-W80 comes with an oil-tight and UV proof Hytrel® insulated connecting cable as standard.
- Temperature measurement in harsh environments and subsoil applications (e.g. underground pipelines)
- Heavy duty design: oil-tight, vibration and UV proof, IP68
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with Hytrel® insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Ingress protection: IP68