The OPTITEMP TT 33 R is a universal, programmable 2-wire rail-mounted temperature transmitter. The galvanically isolated transmitter works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω). Due to its rugged design, it withstands external influences such as shocks and vibrations (up to 10 g, as may occur in OEM/machinery applications). With a fast step response time of just 0.15 s and high accuracy (±0.08% of span) over transmitter lifetime, it is well suited for many industrial applications. Its low temperature drift (±0.01% of span) makes regular calibration less necessary. The temperature transmitter provides a temperature linear current output (4…20 mA). It is also approved for use in hazardous areas.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Completely universal digital device
- Fast step response time and high accuracy over transmitter lifetime
- With sensor break monitoring and sensor error correction
- High degree of functionality and features (incl. runtime counter, output simulation, ambient temperature log etc.)
- Vibration and shock proof (10 gr)
- 50-point customer linearisation
- Extensive diagnostics (NE 107)
- Galvanic isolation: 1500 VAC
- RoHS 2 compliant
- Can be configured without external power supply via the OPTICHECK Temperature Mobile app or via ConSoft™ (while staying connected with a sensor installed in hazardous areas)
- Designed for installation on a rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)