The SMARTPAT PH 2390 is a 2-wire loop powered pH sensor for wastewater applications (e.g. in wastewater treatment plants). Equipped with Ryton® body material, large PTFE diaphragm and integrated Pt1000 for temperature compensation, the sensor fulfils various application requirements. It allows direct installation into a pipe or tank with the 3⁄4 NPT (male) process connection. Offline calibration of the sensor is possible under controlled conditions, generating cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime.
The SMARTPAT PH 2390 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus communication (HART® 7) and current output. The real open standard enables the direct connection from the sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available pH sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
- No external transmitter needed
- Offline calibration under controlled conditions: Cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime
- Double junction for extended lifetime and a wide application range
- Robust PPS body material
- With integrated temperature sensor and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTware™ FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling