The SMARTMAC 200 is a loop powered operating unit for configuration and calibration of SMARTPAT PH, ORP and COND sensors, including error and calibration logbook. It comes as die-cast aluminium or hygienic stainless steel version.
- Designed to communicate with 2-wire loop powered SMARTPAT sensors
- Parameters: pH, ORP (mV) and conductive conductivity (µS/cm, mS/cm, kΩ*cm and MΩ*cm)
- Also available as hygienic stainless steel version (IP69)
- A variety of operating languages integrated as standard
- Sensor exchange function (copy and paste of 4…20 mA parameter, TAGs)
- Reading of calibration and error logbook
- Suitable for use in hazardous areas (ATEX: II 2 G ex ia, IECEx: Ex IA II, QPS: AEX ia IIC)